Thursday 16 January 2014

Project Profile

I have a plan.

I’ve been following Humans of New York (please check it out, its really a nice!) and I was quite inspired. That’s how I got inspired to write about mama. I don’t even think she knows that I wrote a piece about her, and yes, we are facebook friends, but everyone who knows my mom would know that she doesn’t know anything about computers. Hence, she hasn’t read my blog. Haha

Anyboom boom pow!

I’ve decided to do something like Humans of New York.

I want to write about people. I want to write about the people I’ve learned to love and have met along the way. I want to write about them the way I see them because I believe that in a way, they deserve to know how incredible they are (even though they don’t know that I am doing this to them) and I want to share that with you. I want people to see how ordinary people become extraordinary. I want people to know that there is such a person living in this world. I want you to know how I think about people.

I don’t know if this is going to be a good thing. Or a bad thing. I just want a lot of things right now and this, I’m really excited about because this will be my 2014 project. I want to share the stories and the moments I’ve shared with these people to everyone.

So I’m sorry if you will be one of the lucky ones or (maybe) the malas ones, but I do hope that if I do choose you, please don’t get mad at me for sharing our story. I promise to not make you look bad.





No comments:

Post a Comment